quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Quem quer quentes e boas, quentinhas? A estalarem cinzentas, na brasa... Quem assar o «interesse nacional» leva mais democracia p’ra casa.



I pledge defiance to the flag of the United Snakes of Captivity
And to the Republic for which it stands, I dip it in kerosene, and stick it up the ass of you know who and light it
One nation, under God—or else
One nation, under psychopath Pentagon gangsters, whose idea of democracy is concentration camps for the people who go and use the drugs that the government supplies themselves
One nation, under Wall Street:
If the cops and the President are all criminals, I might as well be one too, ha ha!
One Nation of tabloid robots who actually believe what they see on tv, but when ask about it say “I don’t care.”
One nation, drowning in its own garbage
Indivisible from the from the fall of Rome
With liberty and justice for all who can afford it
Burn, Baby, Burn
Old Glory
The Yankee Swastika
Burn, Baby, Burn
Burn, Baby, Burn
Whenever I see you I see red
Whenever I see you I see red
If the Communists can do it, why can’t we
Throw the bastards out and try some real Democracy
Not by rich people
Not by Army people
Not by sons of senators sons of senators sons of senators sons
After all, have you noticed
The more they dole out Democracy over there
The more they take it away over here
Now, before it’s too late
Be a good boyscout
Take the Swastika
The Yankee Swastika
and let it
Burn
Burn
Burn, baby Burn

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário